Show Your Voice!
Turn-in Day Wednesday, November 9 Where? (*preferred turn-in time) 8:30 - 9:30 Watch D.O.G.S. desk by the front office* 3:00 - 4:00 Watch D.O.G.S. desk by the front office* 9:30 - 3:00 Front Office
The Reflections art program is run through local PTAs, and allows students in grades P-12 to enter pieces in visual arts, photography, literature, film production, dance choreography, and music composition. Winners at the school level advance to district, then state and national, with a chance to win awards and scholarships. The 2022-2023 theme is "Show Your Voice!"
- Jeffco Reflections Website (for complete rules): download
- Student Entry Form (please print and turn in with your project): download
- Tips from the judges: download
- Marshdale Contact for Questions: [email protected]
- Reflections Student Info Sheet: download
- Did you follow the specific format and rules for the category you chose?
- Is your artwork and entry form prepared according to instructions provided by Jeffco?
- Did you complete the Student Entry Form?
- Do you have a title for your piece?
- Did you get a parent signature on the Student Entry Form?
- Did you write a Student Artist Statement at the bottom of the Student Entry Form?
Students submit their artwork to Marshdale PTA
Artwork displayed at Marshdale
Judging and winners selected
Award winners will be submitted to Jeffco PTA for next level judging
Artwork displayed for public viewing at Red Rocks Community College—Lakewood
Jeffco awards ceremony at Red Rocks CC
Artwork not moving on to State will be returned to students